Thursday, April 4, 2013

TCFS (Texting Codes for Seniors)


I just found a cute post on a 50-something site about texting. As you know if you've read some of my more recent posts, I've been complaining about text-talk and how young people today use it instead of proper English, so kudos to Calypso for posting "Texting Codes for Seniors" on the site. It's just what I need!

Date Added: January 17, 2013 
Submitted By:  Calypso

* ATD- At the Doctor's
* BFF - Best Friends Funeral
GGLKI - Gotta go, laxitive kicking in!
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM- Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Center
* DWI- Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA - Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor
* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?